23 May 2017


Hello readers!!


In this week I’ve been using the application Calaméo that is a publishing platform for presentations, documents or magazines. Using this application I did a little and very colorful book for children to learn farm animals names.


In order to insert animal pictures, I use creative commons pictures that helps you legally share your knowledge and creativity to build a more equitable, accessible, and innovative world. I learn that Creative Commons provides free, easy-to-use copyright licenses to make a simple and standardized way to give the public permission to share and use your creative work–on conditions of your choice.


Imagen relacionadaIn the right you can see the different options that Creative commons provide us. All the pictures that I used in my children book are public domain so I don’t  need to mention who is the author.

I hope it would be useful!!









No comments:

Post a Comment