26 April 2017

Hello readers!!


Did not you miss me? Have you enjoyed in holidays? I’m back and I’m really excited to show you my new work.  It has been a long time since my last publication, the reason is that in these month I have been creating by “Google sites” application a website about trail  running clothes and shoes. I choose these topic due to, I like very much the world of running and also the mountain.


In the navigation bar of my shop you can see many different sections like, home, location, our services, shop online (women and men clothes), photo gallery, contact, about us and FAQ… Besides, the most difficult thing that I have found to create my website was to move one by one all images and put their price. It took me a long time!!  In order to attract these customers I designed a clear website, also I put many attractive and good pictures...

I forgot to admit one thing: If you want to buy something for my website, you will can't do it because these website is false!! Here you can see some pictures of my shop online. I hope you like it !!















No comments:

Post a Comment